Coronavirus (COVID-19) Decontamination and Disposal Services
Top 3 Ways Clean Harbors Can Help Your Business with Coronavirus
- Preparedness: Having the right plan in place in case of emergency can be the difference between success and disaster.
- Business Continuity: Prevention is the key to staying viable during these times.
- Response: We have the people, assets, expertise and technology to quickly and safely get you and your business back to work.
Disinfection vs. Decontamination
It’s critical that you know the difference between disinfection and decontamination in order to establish the right plan for your property. Clean Harbors has the skilled response personnel to clean-up and dispose of COVID-19 contaminated material in strict accordance with the most current CDC, EPA and DOT regulations. COVID-19 waste is safely managed and legally transported to one of our incinerators, where it is completely destroyed.Read More
D3 Clean Program
Introducing Clean Harbors D3 Clean Program
The right program, the right price, and the tools you need to send the right message.
What is D3 Clean?
Recurring disinfection services performed by our skilled professionals with over 40 years of experience in emergency response and infectious disease management.
In the event there is a plausible, possible or known presence of the virus, a complete decontamination service will be performed by HAZWOPER-trained professionals using EPA-approved SARS-CoV-2 solutions that eradicate the contamination. The entire focus is on killing the virus, utilizing everything from foggers to misting equipment, while wearing Level C PPE with total body protection and full-face respirators.
We offer complete removal of contamination where remaining waste is safely managed and legally transported to one of our incinerators, where it is destroyed down to the molecular level. Whatever the emergency, you can be sure that our response personnel will execute the clean-up and disposal of your waste in strict accordance with the most current CDC, EPA and DOT regulations.
Clean Harbors & Infectious Response
Experts at Remediating Biohazard Outbreaks
- We safely handle hazardous and infectious waste streams daily.
- We have a proven track record with outbreaks – both large and small.
- We staved off the highly contagious avian flu outbreak among the poultry population in 2015 where we decontaminated many large-scale farms, right down to the building studs.
- We were called upon to handle the anthrax contagion at NBC studios and the US Post Office in New York following the attacks in 2001.
- We routinely perform decontamination work for a variety of customers in a variety of industries in a variety of settings, and we do it safely. We have the right people, equipment, experience/expertise and capabilities for any coronavirus related assignment.
Comprehensive On-Site Remediation Services
Count on our Highly-Trained On-Site Remediation Teams
Our response team is rigorously trained, completing 40-hour courses each for HAZWOPER, Pathogens and Confined Space Entry. We can remediate any location to meet regulatory cleanup requirements. Our crews routinely perform the following types of services for various government agencies and private companies on a daily basis:
- Contaminated Site Cleanup
- Hazardous and Infectious Waste Management
- Emergency and After Hours Response
- Waste Disposal Services
One call to 844-DECON-19 will put you in touch with Clean Harbors experts who work with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) representatives. When time is of the essence, there’s no need to get bogged down with paperwork – we can also help with Statements of Work and contract paperwork. Our comprehensive Job Hazard Analysis is a huge time saver.
Clean Harbors’ number one priority is the health, safety and compliance of our operations on your sites and ours. Employees at all levels of the company share this philosophy and are committed to ensuring our safety goals are met.
“Your field service teams have been pleasant to work with, especially given the circumstances and work load they are under to assist a myriad of businesses with their COVID-19 issues and concerns. I have shared the positive results from Clean Harbors efforts and response times with our Executive Committee. Thanks for all you do as well to support the O’Reilly team. It is reassuring to know you have valued business partners to call for support when needed.“
– John Bounds, EH&S Manager, O’Reilly Auto Parts
“We were ground zero with the first case of a COVID-19 infected school district employee in the state of Oregon. The District was informed of the presumed infection on a Friday night and made the decision to close the impacted school for a deep cleaning and disinfect the remaining 9 schools. Hoping to have the unaffected schools open as soon as possible, we called on the experience and professionalism of Clean Harbors. They had crews in our buildings the next day (Sunday). Their highly trained teams worked around the clock and we were cleared to open our doors that next Monday morning. Thank you, Clean Harbors.”
- John Parke, Safety and Security Administrator, Lake Oswego School DistrictRead More