Chemical and Hazardous Material Spill Response
From one small spill to large-scale facility decontaminations, Clean Harbors has the personnel, equipment and technical proficiency to handle all types and sizes of hazardous material and chemical spills.
While facilities certainly should focus on preventing spillage of chemical and hazardous material, it’s a fact of life that accidents happen. When spills occur, you want them handled quickly, safely and professionally—so, you contact Clean Harbors. We manage spills of all types and sizes, including:
- Flammables, corrosives, oxidizers, toxics, poisons
- Liquid, solids, semi-solids, gases
- Solvents, acids, bases (caustics), reactive material
- Metals (mercury, lead, cadmium, etc.)
Clean Harbors Services
Our experienced, 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER trained and certified workers manage all aspects of hazardous material and chemical spill cleanup.
- Immediate response and containment
- Recovery and cleanup
- Repacking and removal
- Decontamination and restoration
- Transportation, treatment and disposal
- Short- and long-term site remediation
- Containment maintenance