CleanPack® Laboratory Chemical Packing
Clean Harbors proprietary CleanPack Laboratory Chemical Packing services provide proper recognition, handling, packaging, transportation and disposal of laboratory chemicals. We also perform laboratory relocations, closures and cleanouts.
Clean Harbors can manage virtually any chemical found in a laboratory environment including:
- RCRA and non-RCRA chemicals
- TSCA, DEA, radioactive, mixed waste and universal waste
- Biological and etiological chemicals
- Compressed gas and cylinders
- Toxic, flammable, oxidizer, organic peroxide and corrosive materials
- Pyrophoric, gases, aerosol, unknown, reactive, explosive and shock-sensitive materials
- Ethers, THF, dioxane and sodium azide
Throughout the chemical packing and disposal process, our skilled chemists help ensure your compliance with the latest EPA, DOT, TDG and Environment Canada regulations and record-keeping.