Excavation and Removal
Clean Harbors routinely and expertly handles Excavation and Removal as the primary remedy for soil remediation projects, new construction, and expansion and real estate transactions.
As a single-source provider, one call anywhere in the continental U.S. and Canada will give you access to a Clean Harbors team that handles all aspects of the excavation and removal of tanks, including panning/sequencing, obtaining permits, waste management and health and safety.
The Clean Harbors Difference
As excavation and removal experts, Clean Harbors goes beyond expectations to provide:
- Excavation protection systems to ensure crew safety
- On-site remediation for cost savings
- Consolidation, containment and capping of waste on-site
- Vacuum excavation options when traditional removal techniques aren’t feasible
- Installation of groundwater collection systems (interceptor trenches)
- UST compliance programs involving removal of leaking or out-of-compliance systems, point source removal, and in situ remediation applications
- Excavation of buried drums and cylinders