Filtration and Treatment Services
Utilizing highly trained, certified staff and specialized equipment, Clean Harbors provides field-based effluent Filtration and Treatment Services to manufacturing and energy clients throughout the United States and Canada.
As an industry leader in waste management and treatment, Clean Harbors understands and mitigates the challenges of handling effluent waste in the field. Our expert staff can help you choose the right filtration and treatment equipment from our vast inventory. And if we don’t have the filter you need, we will design and manufacture one for you. We also provide on-site consulting, including equipment inspection and assistance with EH&S compliance.
Our Filtration and Treatment Services also include:
- Portable systems that can handle an output of up to 12,000 gallons per minute
- Carbon change-out and disposal
- Treatment of contaminated water
- Filter products, bags and vessels
- Dewatering systems
- Remediation packages for water, wastewater, air, vapor and soil
Unsurpassed knowledge and training, cutting-edge equipment and timely on-site consultations make Clean Harbors the clear choice for your field-based filtration and treatment needs.